Clubnypian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubnypian

Share your experience through our Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:35 pm
Top posters
Admin
Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Vote_lcapTransfer nypmyanmar.com domain Voting_barTransfer nypmyanmar.com domain Vote_rcap 
eintchu
Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Vote_lcapTransfer nypmyanmar.com domain Voting_barTransfer nypmyanmar.com domain Vote_rcap 
S_M
one
yks
naymoekyal
PawThwut
Sawyer
naing.lynn
tutpi
Affiliates

$50 Free Chip Special

Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
victor_lin21
Fresher
Fresher

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Empty
PostSubject: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi guys,

Victor here. I'm about to stop maintaining current nypmyanmar.com domain. Please check if any of you who want to continue maintaining domain/site. If any of u, want to continue this domain, please contact me asap (victorlin21[at]gmail[dot]com). The domain is about to expire end of this month, May. So, before that, I can handle for transfer.

If any of who, continue maintain, I can help to give info if needed. So, pls do contact me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Transfer nypmyanmar.com   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:52 am

Hi Bro, I will be appreciated if you still gonna provide hosting for Gallery. and my idea is to transfer the nypmyanmar gallery to here and redirect nypmyanmar.com to clubdiscussion if possible.However I still can't afford for gallery storage space.I dont think this forum gallery space can host for our previous years and years photos. I dont wanna erase them or keep them. I just want them to be live. So please advice me what I should do ,and what you can help.

Regards
Pai Soe

Please drop your no to contact you. Smile
You can be reached me @ 91096573.
Back to top Go down
https://clubnypian.forumotion.com
SuN
SuN

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:15 pm

If any of you need help with hosting the domain, I'm willing to donate. Just that I am not too good with the technical issues. Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.suenaing.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Thanks very much for your support and concern. So I decided to buy domain with video hosting with 10 domains names. So it's gonna cost us around $100 a month. Is that too cheap? Or I gotta find more professional one?
Back to top Go down
SuN
SuN

Female

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:37 pm

We are talking about serious business here.. boy!!!

If it's 100$, i'll donate 49$. According to ACRA ( Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority), an individual is only entitled to 49% of the share . Wink So, you will have to find more donors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:39 pm

then i gotta buy $9 a month domain and take $40. How about that?
Back to top Go down
SuN
SuN

Female

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:22 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
victor_lin21
Fresher
Fresher

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:37 pm

LoLz,

Thanks both of you for reply.

Web hosting is okay, as it is not big load for me to keep hosted on my server.
For domain name, I hope to accept SuN donation for another one-year extension. (I'll contact for arrangement.)

For web-development about how nypmyanmar.com shall look-alike and what web-mechanism should be developed/implied are where Pai Soe and those current active nypians shall do/maintain, I suppose.

The reason why I stop maintaining is that it due to tight in time where I cant be an active maintainer of one website.

But still whatever technical idea/help, I can still give suggestion.

Like this kind of forum shall easily created on current nypmyanmar.com/forum as using phpBB script. Those tech stuffs, you can read or refer here and there. Actually, not much and good to learn also. And also there gotta be web-design by using some graphic, and etc.. This is for example for development.

I suppose, there shall form nypmm web development team who comprise of interested in web developing and nypmm community development. More than one person shall consider okay for team to go. Very Happy

If there can have such team, it is easy for me to meet up one day at somewhere to passdown of nypmyanmar.com website development.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain   Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer nypmyanmar.com domain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clubnypian :: General ( အေထြေထြ ေရာသမေမႊ )  :: General Discussion and Updated Hot Topics-
Jump to: