Clubnypian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubnypian

Share your experience through our Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:35 pm
Top posters
Admin
After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Vote_lcapAfter Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Voting_barAfter Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Vote_rcap 
eintchu
After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Vote_lcapAfter Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Voting_barAfter Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Vote_rcap 
S_M
one
yks
naymoekyal
PawThwut
Sawyer
naing.lynn
tutpi
Affiliates

$50 Free Chip Special

After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...

Go down 
+8
EvilSmile
yks
DOA
cute_charcoal
fcukingdevil
chit_thu
son_of_a_gun
Babyboo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Babyboo
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
Babyboo

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character sheet
RPG:

After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Empty
PostSubject: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Hi everyone

Tis is BabyBoo from NYP... make sure u read tis xD IMPORTANT...

Ahum HUm i wanna show Ko Htan Shout Post in here but it's too big to post
So pls Read at tis http://www.clubnypian.blogspot.com/

Actually i wanna give comment to Ko Htan Shout but i cant open comment page
So i 'm postin on here....Hey Admin! Am i off topic? Anyway Let me Give some Feedback to Ko Htan Shout..

"Brilliant Ko Thargi! I’ll call u Daddy Turtle bcoz You are smarter than normal TURTLE. Haha Funny…
Btw did u pass Burmese sub in Highschool? Juz wondering.. ‘Shin Ma Har Ra Hta Thar Ra’ said Be a man with Two Eyes.
Did u remember? I hope u study before.. I feel so sad for u, know? Coz u r body is aging except ur brain. Sorry for ur parents also.
Can I ask u something? You are male. Correct? But I cant think why u like to say gossip.. anyway it’s your choice.
Is there any link with the show and ur lost phone? I thought u said u throw it from window while u r sleeping coz u cant stand that noise.
To be Truth, u help us a lot and I thank you but I dun think u are a HERO of this show. You help us in Play and Anyeint but u charged $500
for our Ayeint script which was pretended to be written by Zarganar. If that script was really written by Zarganar, it shouldn’t be so crappy u know.
I dun wanna say u make ur girlfren irresponsible for her dance and u pretend like a hero but it did happen…Anyway Be a Man…"

From

Baby Boo
Back to top Go down
son_of_a_gun
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
son_of_a_gun

Male
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:12 pm

wht a good thing to read
it really happen
but like Baby Boo said
he still pretend that he is a hero
lol!
Back to top Go down
chit_thu
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:23 pm

wah wht a bad thing happen in skul
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fcukingdevil
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Female
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 pm

ohhh..... I came and saw NYP show .... I heard that their ayeint script is from Zarganar and Nyein Chan..... they bought it $300...... but Ayeint is very lousy and very stupid sia........ NYP 2008 show is quit good except ayeint....and I like 2008 Play.. btw 2007 show is very lousy and only they wanna show 3 guys... so funny... is it play???...but the 3 performers are not bad... but cant tell play...only conversation between them.....Who sold you this script from Zarganar and Nyein Chan.... If they heard about it, they can complain...... NVM Lah... I only wanna say Senior from NYP is very greedy and they shouldnt do like that to their juniors............
BE MEN ALL NYPian SENIORS...... Nor GAY sia.....Razz
Back to top Go down
cute_charcoal
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
cute_charcoal

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:49 pm

wtf... i dont wanna go and argue wit those damn old seniors..(sori i din mean to all seniors.. the one will noe who he is if he reads tis) but since we came in, we can see wat they've done .. which is nothing... lol . and still they could do tat to the juniors..? everyone who has brain can see who is doing right and who doing wrong..and who is bullying.. wen my frenx from other school heard about tat, they laught at NYP.. wat a shame on u, mr. senior.
Back to top Go down
DOA
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Male
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:57 pm

Ha ha good...... a lot ppl said that Ko Thar Gi is not a good.... He He if i am not wrong he might be the victim of the evens..... ha ha ......

BabyBoo>>> Yep you are right, Be a man with two eyes.... That is right and truth for everyone..... Wish you will have 2 eyes also to see the world with true and fair.... I do believe that you can see ........

FuckingDevil>>> You just mentioned that they bought the scripts from other for A Nyeint. Wow...... Do you believe that they bought only that one from others? He He I dont think so... There might be more but they just pretend to be that they did write the scripts... He He.... Good...... Just cover half of the page, and let the public know the rest..... which might be true. I do wish to you also like BabyBoo, Hope you will have 2 eyes to see the world.... He he .....

cute_charcoal>>> I think you should know more what is going on. But i think you are not wrong also... hehee.......

As Conclusion,
I dont know what to say to you all and your seniors..... May be all of you are right,
Different people have different points of views. I dont want to be part of this problem. Ha Ha..... Just for suggestion.... Be responsible for what you post online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubnypian.blogspot.com
yks
Admin
yks

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Hahah! That's the way...

ခုမွပဲ ေတြ႕ေတာ႔တယ္.. Blog က post ဖတ္ျပီးတည္းက အခ်ိန္မရလုိ႔ comment မေရးျဖစ္ေသးတာ..ျပီးေတာ႔.. ဘာသံေတြ ထြက္လာဦးမလဲဆုိျပီးေစာင္႔ေနတာ.. ေဟာ..ေဟာ..ေဟာ... Wink

ဘာမွမလုပ္ရင္ ဘာမွမျဖစ္ဘူး... ဘာမွမျဖစ္ရင္ လည္း ဘယ္သူမွ ဘာမွမေျပာဘူး.. ဒါဆုိ ေတာ္ေတာ္ပ်င္းစရာေကာင္းမွာပဲ.. ဘယ္သူမွ အမွားမကင္း ပါဘူး.. ေက်ာင္းမွာ သၾကၤန္ ပြဲမွမဟုတ္ဘူး.. ဘာပြဲ ျဖစ္ျဖစ္.. ဘယ္သူပဲလုပ္လုပ္.. ေဘးကထုိင္ျပီး ကဲ႔ရဲ႔ တာလြယ္ပါတယ္.. ေစတနာ နဲ႔ ေ၀ဖန္ဖုိ႔ကေတာ႔ခက္မယ္.. ေနာက္ျပီး တာ၀န္ယူလုပ္ရတဲ႔ သူေတြအေနနဲ႔ သူမ်ားထက္ပုိျပီး အနစ္နာခံရတာေတြ အမ်ားၾကီး ရွိႏုိင္ပါတယ္.. ဒါမဲ႔ ကုိယ္ရည္ေသြးတာကိုေတာ႔ ေရွာင္သင္႔တယ္.. ဒီလုိ conflict မ်ိဳးေတြက က်ေနာ္တုိ႔ေက်ာင္းမွ ေရြးျပီးျဖစ္တာမဟုတ္ဘူး.. ေက်ာင္းတုိင္း ပြဲတုိင္းမွာ ရွိတယ္... အဲ.. ကုိယ္႔ေပါင္ကုိယ္ လွန္ေထာင္းတာနဲ႔ က်ိတ္ေထာင္းတာပဲကြာမယ္.. ဆုိလုိတာက သူမ်ားေက်ာင္းေတြ ကလက္ညိဳးထုိး ကဲ႔ရဲ႔မွာ လည္း သိပ္ေတာ႔ စိတ္ပူစရာမရွိပါဘူး.. ဒါေၾကာင္႔ ေနာက္ထပ္ NYP မွာ ျမန္မာေက်ာင္းသား ေက်ာင္းသူ ေတြဦးေဆာင္တဲ႔ ပြဲေတြ ထပ္လုပ္ၾကပါ.. ခုလုိ ျပႆနာေတြျဖစ္မွာေၾကာက္ျပီး မရပ္လုိက္ပါနဲ႔.. Event တခုေအာင္ျမင္ေအာင္ လူတဦး တည္းရဲ႕ အစြမ္းနဲ႔ မရသလုိ လူတဦးတည္း အသုံးမက်လုိ႔လည္း Event တခုလံုး မပ်က္စီး သြားပါဘူး.. ေနာက္ ေငြအကုန္ခံႏုိင္တုိင္းလည္း လုပ္ခ်င္သလုိလုပ္လုိ႔မရပါဘူး... အဓီက က အားလုံး ညီညြတ္ တက္ၾကြ စြာပါ၀င္ၾကဖုိ႔ပါပဲ..

Show who/what is "Perfect"...
Be United Nypians!

Last edited by yks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clubnypian.blogspot.com
EvilSmile
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
EvilSmile

Female
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 pm

i agree wif ko kyaw swar.........cuz nobody is hero for this show....everybody got stress and problems.....Not the only one got those things.....i think that the article is funny and if others see it, it's so shameful for our school....

For DOA.....>> before u talk about TRUE and Fair, Try to understand the meaning of those words... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/smilelikevil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Well..
I don't agree with anyone. That's not funny anymore.
ကၽြန္ေတာ့ ၂၀၀၈ သႀကၤန္နဲ ့ပတ္သတ္ၿပီးသိသင့္သေလာက္ သိပါတယ္။ ခုဟာက ဟုိဖက္က ခြပ္လုိက္၊ ဒီဖက္က ခြပ္လုိက္နဲ ့။ အတူတူပါပဲ။ တစ္မူးသာခ်င္ေနတာ ဘာၿဖစ္လုိ ့လဲ။ တစ္မူးေလ်ာ့ ေနလုိ ့လား။

Att ထန္းေလ်ာက္>>post ကုိ ဟာသဖက္ၿပီးေရးထားတာ ဟာသေၿမာက္ပါတယ္။ ဒါေပမယ့္ အေႀကာင္းအမ်ဳိးမ်ဳိးရွိပါတယ္။ ဘုရားၿပီး ၿငမ္းဖ်က္တာ ဓမၼတာပဲ။ ဘုရားၿပီးလုိ ့မွ ၿငမ္းကဘာလုပ္မွာလဲ။ ပူေဇာ္လုိ ့မွမရတာ။

Att babyboo>>ကၽြန္ေတာ္က ၿမန္မာစာကုိ ဆယ္တန္းအထိေတာ့ သင္ခဲ့တာပဲ။ ရွင္မဟာရ႒သရ ေၿပာတာေတာ့ မမွတ္မိဘူး။ A man with two eys ဆုိတာ လူုဆုိတာမ်က္လုံးႏွစ္လုံးနဲ ့လား။ ေယာက်ာ္းဆုိတာ မ်က္လုံးႏွစ္လုံးနဲ ့လား။ ဒါဆုိ မိန္းမလည္း မ်က္လုံးႏွစ္လုံးပါရမွာပဲ။
လိပ္ႀကီးပဲ ေခၚေခၚ၊ လိပ္အေဖပဲ ေခၚေခၚ။ သူမ်ားက ေခၚရင္ခံရသလုိ။ ကုိယ္ကုိ ႏြားႀကီး၊ ႏြားမ ဘာညာၿပန္ေခၚရင္လည္း ခံရမွာပဲ။ ၿပီးေတာ့ ၂၀၀၈ သႀကၤန္ၿပီးေတာ့ ၿပီးသြားတာပဲ။ Hero လုပ္ခ်င္တဲ့သူေတြလဲရွိမွာပါ။
ကၽြန္ေတာ္ေတာ့ Hero နဲ ့တူတာ တစ္ေယာက္မွမေတြ ့ဘူး ။ ဒါေပမယ့္ ငယ္ငယ္တုန္းက Report card ကအမွတ္ေပးသလုိ ေပးရရင္ Hero ၿဖစ္ရန္ ႀကဳိးစားအားထုတ္မႈကုိ "ေကာင္း" ၊ ရလဒ္ကုိ ေတာ့ "သင့္" ဒါမွမဟုတ္ "သုည" ေပး၇မွာပဲ။
တကယ့္ Hero ေတြကေတာ့ Performers ေတြပါပဲ။ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ေတြ ့တဲ့ Hero က ေတာ့ အားလုံးသိတဲ့ ၿပဇာတ္က၊ အၿငိမ့္က သီခ်င္းတီးတဲ့ ဦးရွင္ႀကီးတစ္ၿဖစ္၊ လူရႊင္ေတာ္ ေပါေႀကာင္တစ္ၿဖစ္၊ Guitarist တစ္ၿဖစ္ပါ၀င္တဲ့ ေနသူရိန္ေက်ာ္ပဲ။

Att Chit_thu>> Bad thing ေတာ့ Bad thing ပါပဲ။ တစ္ၿခားေတာ့ မဟုတ္ဘူး။ ကုိ္ယ့္ေက်ာင္းအတင္း ကုိ တုပ္တာေပါ့။ ဒီထက္ ကုိယ္အေႀကာင္း ကုိယ္ေဖာ္ႀကတာပါ။

Att fuckingdevil>> First thing အေနနဲ ့ ခင္ဗ်ားမွာ ယဥ္ယဥ္ေက်းေက်း စကားမေၿပာတတ္ရင္ေတာင္မွ nick name ေတာ့မယဥ္ေက်းႏုိင္ေတာင္ မရုိင္းေအာင္ေပးေပးပါ။ ခင္ဗ်ား NYP ကလား။ NYP ကမဟုတ္ရင္ ေၿပာခြင့္မရွိဘူးလုိ ့မဆုိလုိဘူး။ ေသခ်ာမသိတာကို Public မွာ မေၿပာပါနဲ ့။ ခင္ဗ်ား ေသခ်ာသိခ်င္ရင္ ထက္ေၿပာ Contact No. ေပးလုိက္မယ္။ ခင္ဗ်ား ပြဲတစ္ခုကုိ ဘယ္လုိ ့Rate လုပ္လဲေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္မသိဘူး။

Att cute_charcoal>> yeah. wtf... To me , I don't wanna argue with damn all of you. not only damn old seniors ,also damn kid juniors.
Back to top Go down
https://clubnypian.forumotion.com
Khant Nay
1st Sem_YR 2 Stud
1st Sem_YR 2 Stud
Khant Nay

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

အေပၚယံပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္... ကၽြန္ေတာ္ျမင္တာေလးကို ဝင္မေျပာခင္မွာ ပထမဆံုးအေနနဲ႕ nicknameကို ၾကည္႕ၿပီး ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ဘယ္သူဘယ္ဝါျဖစ္တယ္.. အသက္ႀကီးတယ္.. ငယ္တယ္ဆိုတာကို မိတ္ေဆြတို႕ ေခါင္းထဲ ထည္႕မထားမိဖို႕ ေတာင္းဆိုပါရေစ..

စကၤာပူမွာရွိေနတဲ့ Poly ေက်ာင္းေတြ အေနနဲ႕ Culture show ပြဲေတြ၊ သႀကၤန္ပြဲေတြ လုပ္တယ္ဆိုတာ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္အျမင္ကေတာ့ ကိုယ့္ေက်ာင္းရဲ႕ ေက်ာင္းသားေတြ စည္းလံုညီညႊတ္မွဳကို ျပတဲ့၊ (ဒါမွမဟုတ္လည္း) အစမ္းသပ္ခံျခင္း ပြဲေတြပဲျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ အဲဒီမွာ ပါဝင္တဲ့ လူေတြရဲ႕ စိတ္ထား၊ တစ္ေယာက္နဲ႕ တစ္ေယာက္ နားလည္မွဳ အဆင့္ဟာ ဘယ္ေလာက္လဲဆိုတာက ပြဲတစ္ပြဲအတြက္ အဆံုးအျဖတ္ပါ။ ပြဲၿပီးသြားလို႕ ပါဝင္ၾကသူေတြ အခ်င္းခ်င္း ပိုရင္းနွီးခင္မင္ၿပီး network က်ယ္ျပန္႕လာနိုင္သလို၊ နားလည္မွဳလြဲၿပီး မလိုမုန္းတီမွဳေတြလည္း ေပၚေပါက္လာနိုင္ပါတယ္.. ဒုတိယအေျဖမ်ိဳးထြက္လာမယ္ ဆိုရင္ေတာ့ အခ်ိန္ကုန္၊ လူအပင္ပန္းခံၿပီး ကိုယ့္ေက်ာင္းေပါင္ ကိုယ္လွံေထာင္းတာထက္.. မလုပ္ဘဲ ဒီအတိုင္း ေနတာကမွ ပိုေကာင္းတယ္လို႕ ထင္မိတယ္။

အရင္နွစ္ေတြထက္ ပိုအဆင့္ျမင့္လာဖို႕၊ တစ္ျခားေက်ာင္းေတြနဲ႕ တန္းတူရည္တူျဖစ္ဖို႕အတြက္ ပိုေကာင္းတဲ့ နည္းလမ္းေတြ၊ အကူအညီေတြ ေခၚတယ္၊ အသံုးျပဳလာၾကတယ္ဆိုေပမဲ့ ပြဲလုပ္ရျခင္းရဲ႕ အေျခခံရည္ရြယ္ခ်က္ကေလးျဖစ္တဲ့ 'ေက်ာင္းသားအခ်င္းခ်င္း စည္းလံုညီညႊတ္မွဳ ရွိေရး' ဆိုတာကိုေတာ့ မေမ့သင့္ပါဘူး ခင္မ်ာ.. အားလံုဟာ ကိုယ့္ေက်ာင္းဆိုတဲ့ စိတ္ဓါတ္ကေလး အနည္းနဲ႕ အမ်ား ရွိေနလို႕ လုပ္ၾကတဲ့ သူေတြခ်ည္းပါပဲ။ ဦးေဆာင္တဲ့ committee က organizer, treasurer ပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္၊ security in-charge, performer ပဲျဖစ္ျဖစ္ အားလံုးဟာ တစ္ေယာက္နဲ႕ တစ္ေယာက္ မွီခို ရပ္တည္ၿပီး အေျခအေန၊ အခိ်န္အခါနဲ႕ အညီ အေကာင္းဆံုးျဖစ္ေအာင္ လုပ္သြားၾကတာပါ။

ဒါေၾကာင့္ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္စိတ္ထဲ ပြဲတစ္ပြဲ ေအာင္ျမင္ဖို႕ လိုအပ္ခ်က္ဟာ skillေတြ ထူးခၽြန္မွဳေတြထက္ နားလည္မွဳေတြ၊ သည္းခံခြင့္လႊတ္မွဳေတြလို႕ပဲ ျမင္မိေၾကာင္းပါ..

လွ်ာရွည္လ်က္,
Khant Nay
Back to top Go down
http://www.eduking.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm

ဟုတ္တာေပါ့။ ဒါေပမယ့္ ဒါေတြကုိ လည္းသူတို ့သိႀကပါတယ္။ Rule ကုိ သိရုံနဲ ့ေတာ့ ဘယ္ၿပီးမလဲ။ လုိက္နာရမွာေပါ့။
Back to top Go down
devil beside you
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:23 am

-i cant understand why all r still arguing abt something alr finished.
-my view is no matter who is hero or victim of the show,it's alr finished and alr in the past.
-but i think the real heroes are who participated in the show and also gave up alot for it and nvr claimed that he lost this,he lost that and he did it and that,and who nvr claimed that he's hero or victim.
-what is the point of saying all these things again and attack each other?
-and why is that Htan Shout must write smething like tat?
-it's Htan Shout's faults cuz he started it.
-and obviously, any one who found it insulting will reply and attack bac.
-and Htan Shout,why u started smething alr finished bcuz you'r the same one or side wif thar gi?
-still remembering abt that show?and cant stand the pain anymore?
-and i agree wif babyboo that the show and thar gi's lost ph dun huv any link..
-thar gi lost it cuz he was careless .
-and agree wif fcukingdevil for one point.
-yah..2008 play was better than 2007.
-2007 play was like showing 3 guys talking each other and attacking each other for a gal.
-and admin, i think i understand what u mean .
-but when u said fcuking devil is rude,i think u didnt re-read ur post which is some kinda of rude too..
-and ur detail points r losing.
-and totally agree wit YKS.
-next time,when some one post something,they should be more careful and shouldnt post something tat will produce arguing .esp Htan Shout.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah. you are right but not totally.

It's not my mistake not pointing details bcos I dont wanna give a damn Eeee for this.

Again, as you say, one started it and one attacked back. Everything have thier reflections. So should not I have reflection to rude to fuckingdevil?

And I don't care which year Thingyan is better but I hope and believe next year must be better than last year. 2008 must be better than 2007. So 2009 must be better than 2008.

I don't argue you said that 2008 is better than 2007 bcos it suppose to be.
You know why ... our efforts ,talents and having experiences every years of this event are not same ,and improving.

So you can compare, but not for argue or be hero. Just for improve in next year.

Well.. I hope you guys make better Thingyan event ever next year ,forgetting this annoying everyone-know secrets and useless arguements for the past.

Last but not least, here DevilBesideyou, when you will be sure? You think and think. You think that you understand me. you think that participants are heros. You think means you are not sure. So don't think ,try to be sure. Not every case can be done by just a think. If you keep thinking, you are just a dreamer.
Back to top Go down
devil beside you
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:19 pm

ouch... that's hurt.. hahahaha
wow wow.. you like to point out ppl but u dun like being pointed out by other ppl..?
u said you dun gib a damn.
if you dun gib a damn,then why u even reply the post?? huh?
if you dun gib a damn,then u should act like one.

u said u have reflection to fcukingdevil's rudeness.
and again why fcukingdevil talked like tat?cuz someone posted tat annoying post.
cant you assume that he/she just has reflection for the post.?
like you do to the fcukingdevil and me.
u said fcukingdevil is rude.
he/she didnt even use "damn", like you did.
and F.Y.I, it is fcukingdevil, not fuckingdevil.. =)

i wonder who still dare to make that Thingyan event again.
everyone who made it happened seems to get targeted and attacked. LOL
p.s. if tat everyone is not from some group of ppl.
and i said "i think i understand what you mean", not "i think i understand you".
see the difference?

i didnt say all the participants are heroes.
obviously, i can see some bullshit participants.
and yah..i think and think and only think.
and at least,i dun assume the things tat i dun know for sure and act like i alr know the truth.
i might be a dreamer but i dream the truth.

you'r judgmental and you like to judge ppl and point them out.
but u dun like to get judge and point out by other..
human nature,i guess.
when i said you are some kinda of rude and points are losing, i didnt mean to offense you.
just told the truth.at least, what i believe to be truth.
and you replied like tat.
ADMIN????
i thought you can handle being pointed out,since you'r doing so to others.
but i'm wrong.
ok.i dun like to do what someone cant handle or dislike.
so i'll stop pointing out at you.
bye bye.
all the best Wink
Back to top Go down
son_of_a_gun
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
son_of_a_gun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 am

For DOA >>>> ....... TRUE and FAIR ...... haha.. Before u said these words pls try to understand wht is the meaning of these words..... I would like to advise u to see the world with your own TWO eyes ....... cos u look like u see the world with ur one eye .... no wonder u can't see the other side ...... Before u point out abt others .. think abt urself first .... Neutral
Back to top Go down
son_of_a_gun
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
son_of_a_gun

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 am

For Admin>>>> ..... Same for ADMIN also ..... Pls try to understand everybody ..... don be one sided ..... i wish u also see the world with ur own TWO eyes .....
Back to top Go down
Babyboo
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
Babyboo

Female

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 am

Well Well well Admin
Like u said i can call him daddy turtle and somebody might call me something like tis too...But i dun care how other ppl name me.. I'm juz tryin to scream out my opinion..
tt's my target...
But when i read ur replies, i felt tt u're pointing out to other ppl and tryin to cover Ko Htan Shout.... I hav no idea why u let him post it, if u dun wan any feedback..
It's true tt u r not posting tis but be responsible for wad u did n be fair to everyone
for the sake of tis admin title..

BabyBoo
Back to top Go down
Angelofthedeath
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
Angelofthedeath

Female
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:46 pm

ohhhhh........HOT Topic....so cool sia.... Different People hav different opinions............keep it up guys Very Happy

~Angelofthedeath~
Back to top Go down
fcukingdevil
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Female
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm

DOA DOA...u really dun hv the eyes sia...i'm talking about that they PRETEND to buy from the famous jokers and asked for money from organizers. dun involve in this conversation cuz u seems to be a kiddo. LOL! i'm the one who called to the famous jokers after the show whether the script for a nyeint is theirs or not cuz some ppl admitted that the script is not from zagana.

HaHa...Human Beings...they think ppl dun know wht they r doing. (i think when the liar read this, he will die from hearing the TRUTH...LOL...he he...DOA u should know what's the truth..if u dun know..can ask me...kwi kwi)
BTW...this is the hottest topic??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 pm

Smile Great!

I knew it. You all wanna bury the Htan Shout Post? Well.. It could be done by just one more reply.

And I am sorry that I have not been writing at blog for ages. So...all're my bad, didn't notice. Once I see the post, there are not comments and all. So I guess it should not be a problem at all , people took it as a joke. Well... I might be a bit thinker like you,devilbesideyou. Smile

Don't know what side I stand on? I am not standing one side out look.I am just sitting on the fence.

So let's don't talk about this. There are many other things to talk about in this forum.

Devilbesideyou>>> Thingyan Event is our culture show, putting our efforts and showing our unity. So if someone scare to do so. Just don't do it, fine. The one who can do will do.
Back to top Go down
devil beside you
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud
1st Sem_YR 1 Stud

Male

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:48 am

attn:admin>>is it really showing our unity?
it've been twice that ppl organized the show and put efforts for sure.
but was it really bring unity?all seniors , juniors , nursing and engineering ?
hope that next year can really bring the unity between us.
attn:who pretend like hero and Htanshout>>all i want to say is if someone gonna make it happen.,
fine, do it.
there's nothing to against it.
every1 should happy that our sch can organize such show. no matter who did it happen.
but the one who r acting and saying yourself like a hero after it,plz stop it.(to a certain person)
at least dun bring it to public.
cuz every1 hear abt it r feeling like vomiting.
do it in front of close frds who can stand it.
the one who wanna badmouth it or gossip abt it or make jokes abt it,they shld be mre careful not to bring it to public.
if you huv any opinion or anything, say it with your frds,bfs,gfs, or whatever.
but when u bring it to public , you shld consider the others' feeling ,and not be one sided.
or else outcome will be bad.
and when ppl know who the writer is(even if you give yourself nicknames), frds can become enemies with a single post.
And yah, let's dun talk abt it anymore.like admin said.
now we shld focus to help NYP soccer ..and cheer for poor players. =P
cuz tat topic is become so annoying and i dun really wanna see the ppl from our sch r arguing each other. esp when other schools r uniting.
*feel bad*
looking forward to united state of nypians LOL =P =P
btw, i think this is the hottest topic and hottest words r "a man wif 2 eyes, see the world,see the truth and true n fair and etc"..
just kidding..kwi kwi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
RPG:

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 am

haha. right . must take note ...
A man wif 2 eyes to play cards. NOTE: TRUTH and FAIR , no CHEATING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...   After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Extravaganza 2008 Ppl Say these...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clubnypian :: General ( အေထြေထြ ေရာသမေမႊ )  :: General Discussion and Updated Hot Topics-
Jump to: